|Model||Weighing Capacity||Least count||Platform Size|
|MWB205/73||20 tones||5 kg||7m*3m|
|MWB255/73||25 tones||5 kg||7m*3m|
|MWB305/93||30 tones||5 kg||9m*3m|
|MWB4010/93||40 tones||10 kg||9m*3m|
|MWB5010/123||50 tones||10 kg||12m*3m|
|MWB6010/163||60 tones||10 kg||16m*3m|
|MWB8020/183||80 tones||10 kg||18m*3m|
|MWB1020/203||100 tones||20 kg||20m*3m|
Truck Weighbridge Introduction
A truck weighbridge is also called truck scales. It is a large scale which is set on the ground and usually used to weigh the tonnage of trucks. It is the main weighing equipment used by grain processing factories, mines, and merchants to measure bulk goods. The key component that uses a weighbridge to make the weigh measurement is load cells.
Truck Weighbridge Benefits :
1. Costly Pit construction is eliminated.
2. Platform above ground level- No water logging during the rainy season.
3. Problem of pit maintenance is eliminated.
4. Easy maintenance since all parts accessible above ground level.
5. Robust Load Cells & Digitizers: The most important components of an electronic weighbridge are the load cells and digitizers.